To help you find the best battery for your needs, we turned to reviews from real customers on Amazon who have bought and used these products for themselves. These best-selling items not only have near-perfect ratings, but they also have countless glowing reviews describing why they’re so great.
Read on for the rest of the best battery for traxxas maxx.
Our Editor’s Best Battery For Traxxas Maxx Reviews
HRB 4S Lipo Battery 14.8V 6000mAh 50C with TR Plug Compatible with Traxxas Xmaxx RC Helicopter RC Airplane RC Car RC Truck RC Boat Remote Control
- This is a 4s 6000mah 50c lipo battery with the tr plug. It comes with a user manual in case you have any questions.
- This battery is a high-performance LiPo battery that is made from superior quality materials from Japan and Korea. It can be quickly recharged and has a long cycle life (150 times minimum). It also has a high energy density of up to 200Wh/kg.
- This is a 6000mAh 14.8V 4S 50C lipo battery for the Traxxas Maxx.
- This traxxas maxx battery is 6.10*1.89*1.42in / 155*48*36mm (0 – 3mm difference), and weighs 1.21lb / 19.37oz / 549g (± 2g).
- This battery is a 14.8v 6000mah s compatible with Traxcas X-Maxx X-MAXX 8S. This is an OEM replacement battery for the Tracxas 2890X battery (TRA2890X 4S 14.8V 6700mAh 25C). It has the same voltage and plug, and also has a much higher C-Rating for more power output and motor response. This battery can be used for RC airplanes, helicopters, cars, trucks, boats, drones, and FPV.
Traxxas 2890X 6700 mAh 14.8V 4-Cell 25C LiPo Battery Vehicle
- If you are looking for a battery that is specifically designed to fit Traxxas models and maximize their performance, then the Traxxas Power Cell iD-Equipped LiPo battery is a great option for you. This battery comes equipped with an iD connector that makes it easy to connect to your Traxxas model, and it also features a high-capacity design that will provide plenty of power for your RC car or truck.
- The Traxxas Maxx has balance connectors integrated into the Traxxas High-Current Connector, eliminating fragile balance wires and the need for external balance boards.
- This battery is for the Traxxas Maxx and is made with premium cells and extra-wide discharge tabs to reduce resistance.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas Maxx that features high current connectors and 12-gauge Maxx Cable wire soldered directly to the LiPo cells.
- This is a 6700mAh 14.8V 4-cell 25C LiPo Battery. It is a high capacity battery that is perfect for use in Traxxas Maxx vehicles. It has a high discharge rate of 25C, making it ideal for use in high performance applications.
Traxxas Battery Expansion kit, Maxx® (Allows for Installation of Taller Battery Packs) 8919X
- This is a Maxx battery from Traxxas. It is currently shipping in envelopes.
Traxxas 14.8V 5000mAh 4-Cell LiPo Battery, Long
- This is a 14.8V LiPo battery with a 25C discharge rate and 5000mAh capacity. It has an iD connector for easy compatibility with Traxxas iD vehicles and chargers.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas Maxx model. It has high current connectors with gold-plated copper terminals and integrated LiPo balance charging wires. The iD auto battery identification allows Traxxas iD equipped chargers to automatically set and optimize charge settings for your specific battery. The MAXX cable is a high-efficiency 12 gauge silicone jacketed wire.
- This is a LiPo battery for the Traxxas Maxx. It is a single battery.
- This battery is a LiPo battery with a total capacity of 5000mAh. The voltage is 14.8V and the C rating is 25. The dimensions are 155 mm x 34 mm x 45 mm and the weight is 16.8 oz.
- The Traxxas Maxx comes with two batteries, each with 2,000mAh of power. The Maxx also includes a dual charger that can charge both batteries at the same time.
Traxxas 7717X X-Maxx Battery Compartment Spacer with Foam Blocks & Pad (Pair) Vehicle
- This is a spacer for the battery compartment of the Traxxas X-Maxx.
- This battery includes foam blocks and a pad to help protect it during use.
- This battery is designed for use with the Traxxas Maxx truck. It is a high-performance battery that offers long run times and powerful acceleration.
Traxxas X-Maxx Battery Hold-Down & Foam Pad
- This is a battery holder for the Traxxas Maxx. It is made of molded composite plastic with a thin foam strip to cushion the batteries. It holds both batteries in place on the top chassis brace.
- This battery is for the Traxxas Maxx and includes the left and right battery hold downs.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas Maxx, and it includes left and right battery hold downs.
Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless 5000 mAh 3S 25C 11.1V LiPo BATTERY & DUAL CHARGER
- This battery is for use with the Traxxas Maxx only and cannot be shipped internationally due to transport restrictions. Using the battery incorrectly can result in failure, explosion, and fire. This battery comes with no warranty.
- This battery is for the Traxxas Maxx and includes a Power Cell LiPo Battery 5000mAh 11.1V 25C 3S iD and an EZ-Peak Plus 100W iD NiMH/LiPo Dual Charger.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas Maxx. It is a 7-cell battery that is NiMH compatible.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas Maxx that requires assembly. It is not assembled when you purchase it, and any assembly pictured is for illustration purposes only.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas Maxx. It includes part numbers 2872X and 2972.
Traxxas 3927 Battery Hold Downs, Left and Right, with Foam, E-Maxx
- This battery is a replacement or “hop-up” part for the Traxxas Maxx. It is designed to improve the performance of the Maxx, and is made by the same company.
- The Traxxas Maxx battery is made from high quality materials and designed for lasting performance. This battery is perfect for use with the Traxxas Maxx RC car.
- This is a battery designed for use on the Traxxas E-Maxx RC vehicle. Consult your user’s manual for exact parts listings.
Traxxas 3927X New Battery Hold Downs, Left and Right, E-Maxx
- This is a replacement battery for the Traxxas Maxx. It is a lithium ion battery that is 7.4 volts and 5000mAh.
- This battery is made from high quality materials and is designed for lasting performance. It is a great choice for those who want a reliable and durable battery for their Traxxas Maxx.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas E-Maxx.
Traxxas 8919 – Battery Hold-Down & Mounts
- The Traxxas 8919 is a battery hold-down and mount set for the Traxxas Maxx truck. It includes a hold-down plate, posts, and hardware.
- -4S 14.8V LiPo battery
-Maxx duty cycle
-25C continuous / 50C burst
The Traxxas Maxx 4S 14.8V LiPo Battery is a high-performance battery designed for use with the Traxxas Maxx. This battery features a Maxx duty cycle for extended use, and a 25C continuous / 50C burst rating for maximum power output.
- This is a battery for the Traxxas Maxx. It includes a battery hold-down, front mount, and rear mount battery compartment spacer foam pads.
- This is a Traxxas Maxx battery that is specifically designed for use with the Traxxas Maxx line of RC vehicles. It is a high-performance battery that delivers plenty of power and run time for your Maxx RC car or truck.
- The Traxxas Maxx comes with a battery that has part number 8919.
Battery For Traxxas Maxx FAQs
1. What is the maximum voltage that can be safely applied to the battery?
The maximum voltage that can be safely applied to the battery is 4.2 volts.
2. What is the maximum continuous discharge current that the battery can handle?
The maximum continuous discharge current that the battery can handle is 10 amps.
3. What is the maximum charge current that can be applied to the battery?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of battery, the manufacturer’s specifications, and the particular application. However, as a general rule of thumb, it is generally safe to apply a charge current that is up to one-half of the battery’s rated capacity. For example, if the battery has a rated capacity of 1000 mAh, it is safe to apply a charge current of up to 500 mA.
4. What is the capacity of the battery?
The capacity of the battery is 3,000 mAh.
5. What is the expected life of the battery?
The expected life of the battery is five years.
There are many great battery for traxxas maxx on the market. Our list of the best battery for traxxas maxx will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.