To help you find the best lipo battery for your Traxxas model, we’ve researched and tested a variety of options to find ones that not only fit your budget, but also perform up to the high standards set by Traxxas.
Read on to find the right one for you.
Our Editor’s Best Lipo Battery For Traxxas Reviews
Traxxas TRA2832X 2832X 3S 11.1V 5000mAh 3 Cell LiPo Battery, Short
- This is a 3S 11.1V LiPo battery from Traxxas with a 25C discharge rate and a 5000mAh capacity. It comes with an iD connector for easy plug-and-play installation.
- -7.4V of power
-25C discharge rate
This lipo battery for traxxas is a powerful and reliable battery option for shoppers looking for a high-performance battery for their traxxas RC car. With a 7.4V power output and 5000mAh capacity, this battery can provide plenty of power for even the most demanding RC cars. Additionally, the 25C discharge rate ensures that this battery can handle even the most intense RC car racing.
- This lipo battery for traxxas includes one battery with an iD connector.
- This lipo battery is for traxxas and has a total capacity of 5000mAh. The voltage is 11.1V and the c rating is 25. The dimensions are 135 mm x 28.5 mm x 44 mm and the weight is 12.5oz.
- The Traxxas 2832X lipo battery is a great choice for those looking for a high-performance, durable battery for their RC needs. This battery offers 25C continuous discharge rate and 50C burst discharge rate for extended run times and increased power output.
Traxxas Spartan 5000mAh 3S 25C 11.1V LiPo BATTERY iD & EZ-PEAK 4-AMP CHARGER
- The lipo battery is for traxxas and is only for USA customers. The battery cannot be shipped internationally due to air transport restrictions. Incorrect use of the battery can result in battery failure, explosion and fire. There is no warranty for the battery.
- This lipo battery is for the traxxas and includes the power cell lipo battery 5000mAh 11.1V 25C 3S iD and the EZ-Peak Plus 4amp iD NiMH/LiPo Charger.
- This is a lipo battery for the Traxxas brand of RC cars. It is a rechargeable battery that is designed specifically for this type of car. It is important to note that the first image in the listing may not picture all of the parts that are included, so be sure to refer to the subsequent images and the product description for the complete list of contents.
- This lipo battery for traxxas requires assembly and is not assembled. Any assembly pictured is for illustration purposes only.
- The part number for this lipo battery is 2872X 2970.
Traxxas 2849X 3-Cell LiPo Battery 4000
- The Traxxas 2849X is a Power Cell 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery with a 25C 4000mAh capacity and an iD Connector.
- This lipo battery is designed specifically for Traxxas models and features a semi-rigid construction that does not require a hard case. The high current connector has gold-plated copper terminals and an integrated balance connector. The iD Auto Battery Identification allows Traxxas iD equipped chargers to automatically set and optimize charge settings for the specific battery. The MAXX cable is a high-efficiency 12 gauge silicone jacketed wire.
- The Traxxas lipo battery comes with a high current connector and an integrated balance plug, making it a great choice for shoppers looking for a reliable and durable battery.
- This is a 3-cell, 1P lipo battery with a 25C continuous discharge rate (100A). It has a maximum burst rate of 50C (200A) and 44.40 watt hours. It can be charged at 1C (4A). Dimensions are 5.3 x 1.02 x 1.7″ (135 x 26 x 43mm) and it weighs 11.1oz (316g).
- This is a Lipo battery for traxxas that comes with part number(s) included in the factory packaging.
Traxxas 2832X 5000 mAh44; 11.1V 3-Cell 25C LiPo Battery
- This is a lipo battery for the Traxxas 2832X. It is a 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery, 25C 5000mAh, iD Connector.
- -This is a 7.4 volt, 5000mAh lipo battery for the Traxxas brand of RC cars.
-It is a hard case battery, meaning it is encased in a hard plastic shell for extra durability.
-This battery is compatible with all Traxxas cars that use a 7.4 volt lipo battery.
- This is a lipo battery that includes a connector that allows it to be used with traxxas products.
- This lipo battery is for traxxas and has a total capacity of 5000mAh. It has a voltage of 11.1V and a C rating of 25. It is 135 mm long, 28.5 mm high, and 44 mm wide. It weighs 12.5oz.
- This is a 2832X lipo battery for traxxas. It is in factory packaging.
Traxxas 2890X 6700 mAh 14.8V 4-Cell 25C LiPo Battery Vehicle
- This Traxxas Power Cell lipo battery has been engineered specifically to fit Traxxas models and maximize their full performance potential. It is equipped with Traxxas’ iD system, which makes it easy to use with compatible chargers.
- This lipo battery for traxxas has balance connectors that are integrated into the Traxxas High-Current Connector. This eliminates fragile balance wires and the need for external balance boards.
- This is a lipo battery for a traxxas that is made of premium cells with extra-wide discharge tabs to minimize resistance.
- This is a high-powered lipo battery that is great for traxxas vehicles. It features high current connectors and 12-gauge maxx cable wire for maximum power and durability.
- This is a 6700mAh 14.8V 4-cell 25C LiPo Battery. It is designed for use with traxxas vehicles.
Traxxas 14.8V 5000mAh 4-Cell LiPo Battery, Long
- This is a lipo battery for the Traxxas line of RC cars. It is a 4S 14.8V LiPo battery with 25C and 5000mAh. It has an iD connector.
- This is a lipo battery that is specifically engineered to fit Traxxas models. It has a high current connector with gold-plated copper terminals and integrated LiPo balance charging wires. The iD auto battery identification allows Traxxas iD equipped chargers to automatically set and optimize charge settings for your specific battery. The MAXX Cable high-efficiency 12 gauge silicone jacketed wire is a fire hazard if used or charged improperly, so be sure to read and follow all manufacturer’s charging and handling instructions.
- This is a LiPo battery that is specifically designed for use with Traxxas vehicles. It is a high-performance battery that will provide your Traxxas vehicle with extended run times and increased power.
- This LiPo battery has a total capacity of 5000mAh and a voltage of 14.8V. It is C rated at 25 and has dimensions of 155 mm x 34 mm x 45 mm. It weighs 16.8 oz.
- This is a lipo battery for the Traxxas car. It is a 2889X battery.
Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus 100 Watt NIMH/Lipo Dual Charger with Id System
- This charger is for Traxxas iD batteries and is able to automatically program and optimize charger settings.
- The lipo battery is a 100-watt output battery that can charge 5-8-cell NiMH batteries and 2S and 3S LiPO batteries.
- This lipo battery is for traxxas and it is advanced mode for full manual control of charger settings and integrated balance ports for conventional LiPO batteries.
- This lipo battery for traxxas is easy to use, with a charge progress indicator, audible alerts, and an integrated cooling fan.
- This is a lipo battery charger that can charge both NiMH and LiPO batteries at the same time. It has a button for LiPO storage charge to protect your investment in the batteries.
Traxxas 6400mAh 11.1V 3-Cell 25C Lipo Battery
- The Power Cell LiPO battery is a high-performance option for traxxas shoppers. It is made of premium cells with extra-wide discharge tabs to maximize its performance.
- This is a lipo battery for the traxxas that features low resistance 12-gauge Maxx Cable wire that is soldered directly to the LiPO cells in order to minimize resistance.
- This battery has a great warranty and exchange program, making it a great option for shoppers.
- This lipo battery for traxxas comes with a one-year warranty, during which Traxxas will replace any defective batteries at no cost to the shopper.
- This means that if you buy a Power Cell LiPO battery for your traxxas, you can exchange it for a new one after one year for just half the price. This is a great deal for those who are looking for a long-lasting and reliable battery for their traxxas.
Traxxas Lipo Battery Adapter Vehicle
- This lipo battery adapter is used to check the voltage of each individual cell in a lipo battery, using a cell checker. This is helpful in determining the health of the battery, and whether it needs to be replaced.
- This lipo battery is not intended for charging, and is only for use with Traxxas products.
- This lipo battery is for traxxas and is sold individually.
- This lipo battery is made from high quality materials and is designed for long-lasting performance.
- This is a LiPo battery that is designed for use with 1/10 scale vehicles like the Slash, E-Revo, Summit, Spartan, and M41. This battery will provide powerful acceleration and long run times for these vehicles.
Traxxas LiPo Cell Voltage Checker/Balancer 2968X (Includes #2938X Adapter for Traxxas iD Batteries)
- This is a lipo battery checker that is used to check the voltage of LiPo batteries. It comes with an adapter for iD batteries.
- -This lipo battery is for the Traxxas model of RC cars and trucks.
-It is a 7.4 volt, 5000mAh battery.
-It comes with a Traxxas High-Current Connector for easy installation.
- This lipo battery for traxxas includes an adapter and a LiPo cell voltage checker, allowing you to keep track of your battery life and ensure that it is working properly.
- This is a Traxxas Lipo Battery with a capacity of 5000mAh and a voltage of 11.1V. It is designed for use with Traxxas vehicles and is compatible with the Traxxas iD charger.
- This is a lipo battery for the Traxxas RC car. It is a 2968X battery.
Lipo Battery For Traxxas FAQs
1. What is the difference between a lipo battery and a regular battery?
A regular battery is a battery that uses a chemical reaction to create an electric current, while a lipo battery is a battery that uses a lithium ion to create an electric current.
2. What are the benefits of using a lipo battery?
Some benefits of using a lipo battery include: -They are lighter weight than other types of batteries-They have a higher energy density, meaning they can store more energy in a smaller space-They discharge slowly, so they can be used over a long period of time without needing to be recharged as often
3. What are the best lipo batteries for traxxas?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preference and the specific needs of your traxxas model. Some of the most popular lipo batteries for traxxas models include the Venom 7.4V 5000mAh 2S Lipo Battery, the Traxxas Power Cell 7.4V 5000mAh 2S Lipo Battery, and the E-flite 11.1V 3200mAh 3S Lipo Battery.
4. How do I care for my lipo battery?
Most lipo batteries come with care instructions. It is important to read and follow these instructions carefully in order to prolong the life of your battery. Some general tips for caring for lipo batteries include:- storing the battery in a cool, dry place- charging and discharging the battery according to the manufacturer’s instructions- avoiding overcharging or overdischarging the battery- checking the battery regularly for signs of damage or wear
5. What are the safety concerns with using a lipo battery?
The safety concerns with using a lipo battery are that they can catch fire and explode if they are damaged or not used properly.
There are many great lipo battery for traxxas on the market. Our list of the best lipo battery for traxxas will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.