The all-new 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 is a complete redesign from the ground up. The new truck features an independent rear suspension, an available six-way MultiPro tailgate, and a host of other improvements. One thing that hasn’t changed, however, is the ability to put down the middle seat in order to allow for more cargo space in the cabin.
Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
- Open the truck’s door and look for the middle seat belt
- Unbuckle the middle seat belt and put it to the side
- Find the knob or lever on the side of the middle seat and pull it down
- The middle seat should now be lowered down flat against the floor of the truck
How to Put down Front Middle Seat in 2020 Chevy Silverado
The Chevy Silverado is a full-size pickup truck that’s been in production since 1998. The current model, which was introduced for the 2019 model year, is the third generation of the Silverado. In order to put down the front middle seat in a 2020 Chevy Silverado, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1. Locate the release handle on the side of the seat cushion. This will be located on either the left or right side of the seat, depending on which side you’re sitting on. 2. Pull up on the release handle to unlatch the seat from its locked position.
3. Fold the seat forward until it’s flush with the backseat cushions. Make sure that you hear it click into place so that it doesn’t accidentally fold back up while you’re driving.
How Do You Put the Middle Seat down in a Silverado?
Assuming you have the newer model Silverado with bucket seats in the front and a bench seat in the back, there should be a handle on the top of the center portion of the bench seat. Grab that handle and pull up and towards you. The middle portion of the seat will then fold down.
How Do I Put the Console down in My 2021 Chevy Silverado?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about how to put the console down in your car. But if you have a 2021 Chevy Silverado, it’s something you should know how to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Open the driver’s door and sit in the driver’s seat. 2. Locate the console latch on the underside of the center console. 3. Use your thumb or finger to push up on the latch while pulling down on the center console with your other hand.
4. The console will hinge downward, revealing a storage area underneath.
How Do You Put the Back Seats down in a 2021 Silverado Crew Cab?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to fold down the back seats in a 2021 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab:
1. Start by opening the door to access the area behind the seat.
2. On the side of the seatback nearest the door, there is a handle.
Pull this handle to release the seatback and begin folding it down. 3. Once the first seatback is down, repeat step 2 for the second seatback. 4. The back seats can also be stowed away by lowering them from the cargo area in the back of the truck.
How Do You Put a Seat Cover on a 2021 Silverado?
Assuming you have the right seat cover for your 2021 Silverado, the installation process is actually quite simple. You’ll just need to follow these steps:
1. Start by loosening the straps that hold the headrest in place.
This will give you some wiggle room to work with. 2. Next, take one side of the seat cover and drape it over the top of the seat, making sure that it’s centered. 3. Once the seat cover is in place, begin tightening down the headrest straps until they’re snug.
Be careful not to overtighten them, as this could damage the fabric. 4. Repeat these steps for the other side of the seat cover and then enjoy your newly protected seats!
If you’re one of the lucky few who have a 2021 Chevy Silverado, you may be wondering how to put down the middle seat. It’s actually quite simple! Just follow these steps:
1. Locate the handle on the underside of the seat cushion. 2. Pull up on the handle to release the seat back from its locked position. 3. Fold down the seat back until it is level with the other seats.
4. Return the handle to its original position to lock the seat back in place.