If you’re having trouble with your Chevy Traverse’s service side detection system, don’t worry – it can be easily reset. Here’s what you need to do: first, make sure that the vehicle is turned off and the key is out of the ignition. Next, locate the fuse box – it should be under the hood, on the driver’s side.
Once you’ve found it, open the fuse box and remove the “Service Side Detection” fuse.
- Park your Chevy Traverse on a level surface and turn off the engine
- Locate the fuse box under the hood on the driver’s side of the vehicle
- Find the “Service Side Detection System” fuse in the fuse box and remove it
- Wait 30 seconds before reinserting the fuse into its slot in the fuse box
- Start your Chevy Traverse and drive it around for a few minutes to reset the system
How to Fix Service Side Detection System
If your Service Side Detection System is not working properly, there are a few things you can do to fix it. First, check the power supply and make sure it is plugged in and turned on. Next, check the connections between the system and the computer.
Make sure all cables are firmly connected. Finally, restart the computer and see if that fixes the problem.
What is the Service Side Detection System on Chevy Traverse
The service side detection system is a Chevy Traverse safety feature that uses sensors to detect objects in the vehicle’s blind spot. If an object is detected, the system will provide a visual and/or audible warning to the driver. The system can be turned on or off as desired.
How Do You Reset the Service Side Detection System
If your car is having trouble starting, stalling, or the check engine light is on, you may need to reset the service side detection system. This can often be done by disconnecting the battery for 30 seconds and then reconnecting it. If this doesn’t work, you may need to take your car to a mechanic to have them reset the system.
Why Would You Need to Reset the System
If your computer is running slowly, or if you are experiencing other problems, you may need to reset the system. This will restore the system to its default settings and remove any programs that have been installed since the last time the system was reset. To reset the system, you will need to access the recovery options in your computer’s BIOS.
Buick Enclave: ABS / Traction Light & Service Side Detection System – Part 1
If your Chevy Traverse is due for a service, you may be wondering how to reset the Service Side Detection System. This system is designed to alert you when it’s time to take your vehicle in for routine maintenance. Here’s how to reset the system:
1. Start by turning the key to the “On” position without starting the engine. 2. Press and release the accelerator pedal slowly three times within five seconds. 3. Turn the key off and then start the engine as normal.
4. The Service Side Detection System should now be reset and will begin monitoring your vehicle again for future service needs.